Monday, June 16, 2008

Serenity benith her misty embrace

Some journeys take us to places that one had imagined only in vivid imaginations. The beauty so surreal that it could melt away time. I stood there by its corner and adored the mystique's of the marvel called nature. It was like an staged magical performance which began the moment I stepped beyond the doors of my apprehensions. Opened it arms to embrace me within itself, so did she. It was warm within her misty embrace.



She asked me to walk a few more miles before i decide to lay my head down. She knew i was falling in love with her every moment, every walking step. She pampered me with gentle blowing winds and gave me the warmth of greens to sooth my eyes, in turn my soul. Like a hopelessly involved lover I kept gaping at the magnanimity of her charms.



few steps beyond i found a place where peace was instilled in every corner of every second that passed by me. I don't know if it was a Divine intervention or was it something else. I just wanted to be, be forever, may be, just be! those few moments of peace will be with me for this life time.



like the charmer she is. She wooed me with her colors, which she flashed to me, but subtly. She flirted with my senses whenever she could hold me. She held me intact, with all my attention to her, all the time. She worked her spell on me. I let her.


She reminded me to cleanse myself with its love. pouring upon me from heavens up above, when i stood right below its shower. The cold of the water, left me breathless for few second. But those seconds I forgot all pain, happiness, sadness, smiles that i ever had. I was just. I was me.



She told me not all her men were as bad as I thought they were. They created beauty in the ways they could express themselves. They created stone structures so beautiful and divine that She couldn't resist but stay there by their side living in harmony with its existence. She smiled while she spoke almost silently.



Her reminders like a faithful partner for me to keep "my-self" clean and pure. I guess she was falling in love with my being in here presence. She liked me alot. I saw her smiling more than often.


Those colors, those patterns. The acceptance of the being, of being yet being colorful was reassuring. I wasn't alone after all and I was also in love.




I walked pass some doors and some more. But few doors tell you they are suppose to be for you.



The colors I saw all along taught me the state of stable being. Like the faces that have to be colored yet have the silence of deep Vallie's, that could trigger the ripples of the understanding of one's being.




Rang dey muhjko apney hi rang mein,
rang ley yeah sab, yeah sab tera,
rang dey poora tu zaat ko meri,
rang dey tu saaya bhi mera.





To see the rest of the pictures:http://www.flickr.com/photos/22163965@N04/

20 comments:

Sayani said...

well that is a romantic side of you as i can see ...marvelous snaps ...
how far is heaven ?


take care

aria said...

the second last picture is my favorite .. all of them are lovely but that one is unique ..
nice words to go along with those surreal pictures.. one can be lost beneath the serenity of either of them ..

Jadedism said...

Loved this trip bro....and u hv just penned down the most beautiful lines romanitising Gods' playgrounds...

Yes, it is heaven is why i chose to come back to tis place mate....and come back again i shall...

Sameera Ansari said...

Ooooooooooooooooh!The pics tell such a lovely story and the narration,so beautiful!

Wonderful photography :)

Btw,thanks for blogrolling me,you are blogrolled too!Could you please correct the name from "heaven" to "haven" if you do not mind? :P

Priya said...

My favo's are 1 and 3 and they are so romantic. In summary you write so romantic but not much in poems. Wonder why?

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures and lovely words to go along.. do u flickr?

man in painting said...

You took me back to where i belonged.There was a door/window in my grand mother's house which can split open into four.During the monsoons we will be watching rain through that window.The distant temple,school children ,young couple happy to be under the same umbrella...
Nostalgic trip.
Mystic and surreal
thanks.
cheers

Keshi said...

I love this post and the pics! Especially the last Masks pic. BEAUTIFUL!

Romantic sentiments from a beautiful soul..

Keshi.

Casperbaba said...

@sayani
lolz! thank you so much... well i do have a romantic side to myself... but probabally now the focus has shifted from humans to "mother nature" :)

@aria
that's my favorite too... :D has a very strong visual charaterstic to it. I am glad that you liked the images. The place was too surreal to be true. i just went bonkers clicking. :)

@jadedism
Ah! i know bhai.. this trip was something out of this word. i would wait for u to come back... :)

@sameera
hey thanks alot for ur kind words dear. I am humbled. :)
i apologise for the mistake.. shall change it rightaway. :)

@pria
first of all thanks alot.:)
second of all....
lolz! well probabaly now "romance" carries a completely different meaning for me.

@javits
thanks brother.. i see ur a photographer to... i had been out of touch for past 3 yrs. now finally i pick up the camera again. and capture the world around me.
i dun really flicker. but i created a album some time back.. u'll se the link on the post itself. once agagin thanks alot for ur kind words.

@man in the painitng
thanks alot sir. I am humbled. I am glad that my pictures cud take you back to nostalgia. My purpose in a way is complete. this is the best compliment i have got so far. once agagin thanks a ton!

@keshi
hey thanks alot sweetheart. :)
i m humbled by ur kind words...
"beautiful soul"?? well honestly i am not one... yes but tryin 2 b one!
the mask picture is one of mah favorite to.. :)love the colors in the picture!

Keshi said...

u r a beautiful soul...dun underestimate ur capabilities Casper. u r bigger than u think u r. I can see it thru ur blog. :)

Keshi.

P said...

Another nature lover? She has got too may lovers swayed by her charm..the seductress...

Casperbaba said...

@keshi

ur too kind with your compliments... I am too small to be able to comprhend such appriciations. I m humbled. I completely am.
thanks alot once again!

:)


@priya
Ah!!! well said... very well said... shez mezmerised me long back... have fallen head over heals for her... the sudectess worked her charm on me too... i let her! i wanted to :)
i guess ur a nature lover urself too!

Alok said...

fantastic shots ... loved them all ... can't pick a fav coz each one of them talk a diff story to me .. loved the lines that went with each image ...


Alok

Anonymous said...

Just Amazing !!!

Casperbaba said...

@alok

Thanks alot brother... ur thoughts and feedback is much appriciated... :) if u can't choose b/w the photographs.. imagine what wud have happened if u were there in that place. with a nature freak like moi! lolz!

@daman
thanks alot. i m honored nd humbled.
hope to see you around much often!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeevan said...

sorry the deleted comment above is also mine, a confusion on the login.

I adorn your every lines expression, those are poetic and sense ur move towards the beautiful nature, exist there. Awesome pictures esp.those misty ones, I wish to see her to fall in love ;)

Cinderella said...

Where is that place ?!

Heaven yaar !! Heaven !!!!

I just loved the pix !!!

Casperbaba said...

@jeevan

thanks alot brother.... i m glad you liked the pictures and the words. :)

@cindrella
heaven!! indeed....
its MEDEKERE.. bout 5 hrs from bangalore. surreal place. i m glad u like the shots!

Jadedism said...

@Surdi: Bro...narrated the trip to an 'energy' and relived it....bit by bit...

(listening to Katra Katra Jeene De...Zindagi hai....)

Trust me....Its imprinted forever!!