Monday, February 25, 2008

search me as a "whole"!!

In search of meaning I played with the world,
Travelling across the muddy roads of my thoughts,
Every step made me wonder if I would make it,
A soft sound of my conscious guiding with a lamp to see,
I fought sometimes with myself,
Defending sometimes the path that I chose to thee.

Confusions so unclear within themselves,
I fail to understand the questions that I seek,
Untouched, unheard, unwanted some feelings stay afloat,
I painted my own direction boards and followed them to ‘me’,
Am I walking in circles? I ask,
Where’s the light that’s suppose to guide me?

The old man touched my head in prayer yesterday,
Gave me a moment of silence and peace,
May be I pretend to search for a bigger truth,
The truth that defines me,
But the happiness that I knit together
Are from the little moments I live to see.

Search my meaning,
Search my soul,
Search my “myself”,
Search my “goal”,
Try and search me,
And search me as a “whole”


4 comments:

Influential Deepu said...

"I painted my own direction boards and followed them to ‘me’."

This was something I was trying to phrase for some time, but couldn't get the words right. You did it better than perfection :)

aria said...

"Am I walking in circles? I ask,"

Its a question I ask myself too..
Liked the verse - it's smooth and has surprising depths ..

Casperbaba said...

@deepesh

I am humbled by your compliment...
but i feel i am still not even close to perfection with my writings...

Simplicity... yes... thats wat i strive for... nd if that's perfection for u.. then i gladly recieve ur compliment.

@aria

the thing that i feel thats common between u nd me is this striving for self understanding nd awareness.. difference... mine is more direct nd urs in a small way around.... but thanks alot for ur appriciation.

Cinderella said...

Oh man !

The concluding verses !!!