Monday, September 3, 2007

my innocent crush



she's been an acquaintance for a long time.
She's sweet, caring, genuin, honest, innocent, talented.
she's the ideal girl. I realised all this during the short time we worked together.
But one thing i never realised was how beautifull she is.
I never realised the purity of her beauty. THOSE EYES!



Few lines, I couldn't help myself but scribble:

Aisa laga ki aap se nazarein ulajh gayeen,

Anjaney mein iss kaafir ki mehfil badal gayi,

Ashq bhi hai jaam bhi,

Maazi bhi hai aur shaam bhi,

Jhoom rahey hain sab bebas baraabar,

Shayad terey aaney ki khabar sabko mil gayi.

Kaazee ki har ek umar bas ibaadat mein ghum gayeen,
Dekha tujhey toh nigahein sajdey mein jhuk gayi,
Mandir bhi hai masjid bhi,
Peer bhi hai aur khuda bhi,
Sajdey ka har rang yoon ghol kar Aankhon sey pee gayi,
Tere aankhon ke samandar mein mujhey kaayenaat mil gayi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful sentiments dost…I really loved the lines you wrote. Alas, I feel there is such purity and innocence in those thoughts, and something about your words that touches the heart thus.