Monday, September 3, 2007

Flawed design

today i was just fooling around on you tube.... trying to figure out some videos from Scorpions... scrolling through the never ending lists of the videos i came across this gentle face on the scroll window... and the title said "flawed design"..... intuitively yet apprehensive about my acceptance to something new i clicked on the song to buffer up.... something inside me said i might like this song.
The song played...... and the lyrics spoke to me.... me, like a little child in spell of a mesmerising sound.... i just heard....

The first words i spoke after listenin to this track... "that's me"!
I realised sometimes a song can speakout and confess what we all are either too sacred or too self indulged to accept. The chrous says:

'Cause I lie And not because I want to But I seem to need to All the time (Need to all the time) Yeah, I lie And I don't even know it Maybe this is All a part of my Flawed design.

these words just stuck by me... reminding me of what a liar i have been! all these years of my life. nd how scared have i been 2 accpet it. The helpless and unaware urge of lying. I AM A FLAWED DESIGN.

Can I fix this "Flawed Design"? Yes i can! may be i don't want to!


THE SONG:

No comments: