Monday, September 3, 2007

FEEL

My friends have always asked me about my obsession with this word “feel”. The uncontrolled use of this word in almost every statement that I utter. Some statements that are as random and obnoxious to a normal human mind like “kaney ka feel aa gaya!!” or “feel diya hai bhai ney”. These statements might sound too far fetched for the grey areas of understanding and deriving conclusive understanding of the meaning of the statement for a rational mind. Yet! You would understand what the statement is trying to tell you.

I googled the word “feel” and it kinda cracked me up (http://www.answers.com/topic/feel?cat=health). But when I was done with my neurotic smiling fits, I realised that the simple reason I had subconsciously chosen that word as a “taquia-qullam” was the essence of the “feel” of the word.

The “feel” of happiness.

The “feel” of sadness.

The “feel” of sound of music.

The “feel” of loving someone, or being loved by someone or simply love.

The “feel” of the speed when I use to push my car to insane limits of the RPM dial.

The “feel” when I sat on the mountain alone crying my guts out. ‘cause I just wanted to.

The “feel” of the first rain.

The “feel” of making love.

The “feel” of the poetry.

THE “FEEL” OF LIFE.

I realised that I have “felt” everything in life. I FEEL, I DO. In other words I am passionate perhaps too passionate to absorb everything within me to EXPERIENCE!

May be I am too sensitive to the things around me, or may be I lookout for that smallest amount of peace or happiness or sadness or rush out of everything I do. May Be that’s the insane way of keeping myself sane! My friends always tell me that I am at peace with myself and that’s how people land up trusting in me. BUT , DO I REALLY "FEEL" PEACEFUL?


ok! now see this small vedio shot at ramnagaram by a friend..... u'll understand why did i put it here?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sale feel leeraha tha. feel to tab hota hai jab daru pike 110 pe bike ride karega or accident hotehote bachega.

Jadedism said...

Feel is...

When time passes by or stops ticking..

When you were kissed on your cheek by someone you realy loved

When you at 30 still wanna dance in the rain

When you drive on unknown dark roads at 160 in blindness

When you look upto the moon on a dark night

When yo write an amazing piece

When you experience 'Joy'

I can carry on mate...but great piece :)