Thursday, May 29, 2008

I put some breadcrumbs upon my pillow,
To feed the tiring mind.
I begin to write my dreams again,
In the hopes of turning blind.
I sow some seeds of dislike afresh,
To the past a reckless rewind.

A few steps here and there on the sand,
The lord brands the “me”, the crime.
In the meadows of the stolen human’s paradise,
I build my own, small holy shrine.
For I would be the priest of a circumcised ego,
I shall prepare to look divine.

Pick up your stones and take your aim,
Broken and divided here I stand.
The blistering sun doesn’t shine on me,
Yet my soul seemed so tanned.
Release me from my captivity,
right here! Come, cut this vocal gland.


P.s- no title for this post.. because even i didn't know what was i writing? why was i writing it? what thoughts went along while writing? I am not depressed in life. Infact i am pretty happy but somehow when i read this one back again, i kinda sent shiver's down my spine. why am i writing so much of pain? and agony when i don't intend to. Answer me for i am not able to answer myself.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! This is like a written symphony. Cheers!

gypsy said...

the thot process is incredible..

Keshi said...

u r amazing casper!

**The blistering sun doesn’t shine on me,
Yet my soul seemed so tanned.


So beautifully said! I can relate to that soooo well.

Keshi.

Priya said...

I think the title goes with freedom.

Sayani said...

hi there sometime even tho' u don't write a title ...it does nt matter ....you says it all
its an amazing post casper
but then pain creates the most beautiful sonnet ....


keep well :)

Keshi said...

And I read it again...u r amazing.

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

after thinkin abt it a bit, I have reached a conclusion that people appreciate a thing the most when they can actually relate to it. When what they are reading is something which they have had in their mind but were not able to phrase it in comprehensible manner. And when some one else does that, its all praise...

Now THIS, is the perfect example of what I said !!

Too Good !!!!!!!!

Alok said...

A few steps here and there on the sand ... so well said ... of all dreams that we write .. life still remains a zero sum game ...

I enjoyed the read


Alok

aria said...

this is profound. too good..

Sameera Ansari said...

Seems like you harboring a lot of hurt within!Just unleash it and breathe.Take care.God Bless!

Jeevan said...

expressive mind!

Neer said...

gosh, you are too kind!!!